Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Como estan, amigos!

Hey guys!

You may have heard that I try to go mostly vegan because the meat consumption in our world is exploding.
From a reference I can tell that almost 47kg/person/year is consumed world wide (average value).

World wide annual meat consumption last year (Ref: http://chartsbin.com/view/bhy)

The dark red areas are the parts in the world where most of the meat is consumed. Owing to the fact that I am in the US right now, I decided to go as good example and start eating less or almost no meat and dairy products. So I started eating vegan food. I give it a try. For this reason, I bought protein shakes and tofu instead of meat and almond milk and soy milk instead of diary. It is so delicious.

Almond milk has way less calories and is absolutely tasty in my coffee. I have never seen that before in Austria but here in Miami you can buy it almost everywhere.

Enough about foods...

Friday was such a day where you do not expect much and suddenly crazy stuff happens. Mike and me met some CSs @ Buck 15. This is a small club on Lincoln lane. On Fridays girls drink for free until midnight. My "SexOnTheBeach" tasted a little bit soapy. After that, I needed fresh air...outside of the club I met a girl which was really fun and she said she is going to club SET.
If you sweetys look at the home page you will realize that this club is hard to get in. As girl you have to wear high heels and be dressed up and as a guy you have to take at least 3 girls with you. A VIP table for one night costs 3000$...yes...ouch...without drinks!!!Cool music in the club, almost naked dancing girls, lollypops on the toilet and plastic, plastic....
The story is, the funky girl brought us together with 5 blondies and one additional guy inside the club...we did not pay anything. The crazy thing is, they let me in with FLIP FLOPS..hahaha...I made it baby!!
Then inside, the rich guy bought a huge box of champagne, vodka, juices, etc. We were invided for many drinks. I took many pics with the "girls" and at 2:00 am the whole group of girls and the one (or two) rich guys just left...
Then Mike and me went home, too. I was a little bit drunken...too many free drinks that night. ;)

On Saturday we went with Jacob to the farmers market @ Coconut Grove. There they have vegan food, organic vegetables and fruits, fruit drinks, salads, vegan ice cream and fresh prepared food. You can buy stuff and enjoy it with other people they hang out there. Everyone was very friendly.

Farmers market @ Coconut Grove
Mike enjoying fresh coconut.
Lili and Jacob. I love you guys!

The day was great so far!
The night had something special for Miami...the so called sleepless night! A lot of art galleries, shows, bars, live music and many more stuff was going on all around Miami South Beach.
We met with a bunch of CSs @ our pool, had some beer and went to the streets of SOBE. The first stop was the Cleavlander, a event hotel on Ocean Drive. So, flip flops off, high heels on ;)
On the rooftop u have a great view over the beach!

@ Cleavlander
view from Cleavlander (beach pic for Christoph)
Then we went on to street shows where huge sea animals were spitting on people with a fog maschine *gg* and acrobatic shows @ SoundScapePark. All these events went on until 6 am the next day.
Sunday...lazy day!
We met up with Lili just to get a tan in the sun and to eat vegan food. I cooked a vegan bolognese with soy granula. It was yammy!

We also went to the free training area @ Ocean Drive. There you find the real acrobatic people, especially the girls can perform outdoor pole dancing, so check this out:


So sweeties, thats enough, I should work on my answers for my new publication ;)

Kisses and cu Jiny

2 comments: