Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Going CRAZY on NYE!!!

Hey all,

The last days in Vienna were bloody awesome. I had a great Christmas with family and friends, an absinth session with Lia, Radek and Toby ;) and the last day in Vienna was great fun!

My strategy to sleep in the plane is as follows: party hard until you have to go to the airport...then u sleep like a baby ;)

I went party with my brother in law, Markus. We celebrated in Gnadenlos with Niko(la), a cool and cute guy!!

Me and Niko.

BACK in black in Miami! I arrived in Miami on 30th...relaxing that day to be fit on NYE.
Next day I went to SOBE to work out with Mike at the beach...sunny, sandy and many muscles.

Mike after his workout

Then we got ourself ready for the party!!!

Listen: Miami is THE place to be on NYE. Lot's of parties, beach-freaks and music!

First we were in the Bat Cave of Milton and Jake. There, I made a fire show...to impress the girls ;)

Yeah, I took my stick all the way from Austria to their place...I set the place on fire, baby!

My hot stick!

Then we went to a private CS masquerade party. Awesome place in SOBE. Lot of CSs were there and we had really good fun. I played the hardstyle messias again...yeah, everybody liked the dirty basses and the hot kicks.

Here some impressions:

I love Heels!!!
Lots of people @ the party!


 
First Milton, then Mike in paradise!

I am sexy and I know it...girls look at that body!


yammy food!

At midnight we went to the beach and the fireworks made us climaxing!

Being with friends together is better than every party! After we celebrated NYE we went back to the Bat Cave and had great fun with CHATTING, drinking and playing funny games.


Guys, I will miss u and I hope u take care of my firestick. KISSEEES!!

On 2nd of Jan. we left Miami...

We are now in Antigua with friends. I can tell u the next entry will be astonishing because Antigua is such a paradise.

So PUMP it LOUD and enjoy life!!

P.S. My luggage got lost on a direct flight Miami-Antigua, so be aware of American Airlines!!!
I got it back after a day...dirty!

Kisses from the heel licking Jiny

1 comment: